Sfânta Biserica Ortodoxă

sâmbătă, 25 iulie 2026

Six months after the killing of her son, Alex Pretti, his mother is sharing a heartbreaking message about the grief she says has only deepened with time.

Six months after the killing of her son, Alex Pretti, his mother is sharing a heartbreaking message about the grief she says has only deepened with time.

In an emotional post marking the six-month anniversary of Alex’s death, she writes that no one has been held accountable and says her family has never received an apology or even a single phone call from government officials, hospital personnel, or the Minneapolis Police Department. At the same time, she expressed profound gratitude for the overwhelming support her family has received from people around the world, urging others to continue speaking out and never forget what Alex stood for.

Her full statement:

“Today marks the six-month anniversary of Alex’s murder. No-one has been held accountable, no apologies, not a single phone call from any governmental official, hospital personnel, or the Mpls police dept. Six-months of pain, a roller-coaster of trauma over and over. Every time another a death, another mention, a picture, a tribute, a sorrow so deep. I wonder how to move forward. Will I ever get over this loss and this pain? Will I ever be able to enjoy life again? How does one live knowing that I have no power to change what has happened?

And yet the out-reach not only from Minnesota, but from around the world has been nothing less than spectacular. Every card, every gift, every heartfelt letter has been read, touched, held, and cherished by us all. The kindness you’ve all shown us is beyond words. Please never forget Alex and what he believed in ~ equality and peace for all. I will remember the things that made you, you. It will never take your memory. As long as I’m here, you will never be forgotten.

For all you asking what you can do. Continue this fight. Never give up your right to speak out, protect your neighbor, your community and don’t forget to spend time with those you love…” 

MeidasTouch

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu